Share Your Review
- Treatment Cost
- USD 3200 Approx.
- Days In Hospital
- 3 Days
- Total Stay
- 16 Days
A laparoscopic hysterectomy is a minimally invasive surgical treatment to get rid of the womb. a tiny incision is made in the belly button and a small camera is inserted. The operating surgeon watches the image from this camera on a TV screen and performs the operative procedure.
Vaginal hysterectomy treats numerous gynecological issues, including Fibroids. Several hysterectomies are done to permanently treat these benign tumors in your womb that can cause persistent bleeding, anemia, pelvic pain, pain throughout intercourse and bladder pressure.
Hysterectomies are one of the most common surgical procedures. for many years, abdominal and vaginal approaches accounted for the vast majority of hysterectomies. the advent of better laparoscopic technology resulted in the initial total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH) in 1989. Use of TLH has enhanced in the last twenty years.
Laparoscopic or robotic hysterectomy. you might be a candidate for a laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH) or robotic hysterectomy. both procedures enable your operating surgeon to get rid of the womb vaginally while being ready to see your pelvic organs through a slender viewing instrument referred to as a laparoscope.
More Than 150 Hospitals Have Listed Us As Trusted Partners For Servicing Their International Patients
List Of Doctors For Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In India
Filter From Top Hospital Across More Than 150 Hospitals Across 10 Cities In India
List Of Hospitals For Laparoscopic Hysterectomy In India
Questions & Answers
- How Much Time Does It Take For A Visa Application To Be Processed For Medical Reasons ? asked by indiahealthfinal
- What Is the Success Percentage Of a Kidney Transplant In India ? asked by indiahealthfinal
- How Much Time Does It Take After Recovering From An ACL surgery? asked by indiahealthfinal
- How Much Is The Cost Of Liver Transplant Surgery In Fortis Hospital asked by indiahealthfinal
- Does Fortis Hospital Have a Place For Offering Namaz asked by indiahealthfinal
Book An Appointment
Get Assured Response In Less Than 4 Hours