Share Your Review
- Treatment Cost
- USD 3300 Approx.
- Days In Hospital
- 2 Days
- Total Stay
- 13 Days
Myomectomy (my-o-MEK-Tuh-mee) is a surgical treatment to get rid of uterine fibroids conjointly referred to as leiomyomas (lie-o-my-O-Muhs). These common noncancerous growths seem in the womb, usually throughout childbearing years, however they can occur at any age.
The surgeon’s goal throughout myomectomy is to take out symptom-causing fibroids and reconstruct the womb. not like a hysterectomy, which removes your entire womb. A myomectomy removes only the fibroids and leaves your womb intact.
More Than 150 Hospitals Have Listed Us As Trusted Partners For Servicing Their International Patients
List Of Doctors For Myomectomy In India
Filter From Top Hospital Across More Than 150 Hospitals Across 10 Cities In India
List Of Hospitals For Myomectomy In India
Questions & Answers
- How Much Time Does It Take For A Visa Application To Be Processed For Medical Reasons ? asked by indiahealthfinal
- What Is the Success Percentage Of a Kidney Transplant In India ? asked by indiahealthfinal
- How Much Time Does It Take After Recovering From An ACL surgery? asked by indiahealthfinal
- How Much Is The Cost Of Liver Transplant Surgery In Fortis Hospital asked by indiahealthfinal
- Does Fortis Hospital Have a Place For Offering Namaz asked by indiahealthfinal
Book An Appointment
Get Assured Response In Less Than 4 Hours